From Carleton Moodle Docs
A comments block can be added to any page in Moodle, enabling users to easily add comments. A similar interface enables comments to be added to glossary, database activity and blog entries. The comments interface uses AJAX so that comments are added instantly without needing a page refresh.
Comments can be disabled/enabled by an administrator in Administration > Site administration > Advanced features.
Note that if this is disabled then students will not be able to add comments on assignment submissions.
Blog comments are enabled by default. The feature may be disabled in Site administration > Appearance > Blog.
A list of all comments added may be found in Site administration > Reports > Comments.
- Delete comments
- Post comments
- View comments
- Add comments to a database activity
- Manage comments in a database activity
- Add comments to glossary entries
- Manage comments in a glossary
- Add comments to pages in a wiki
- Manage comments in a wiki
- View comments in a wiki
- Comments FAQ
- MDL-23605 (Dis)allowing users to create Comments block on their profile