From Carleton Moodle Docs(Redirected from 36/en/course/)
Courses are the spaces on Moodle where teachers add learning materials and activities for their students. Teachers can then add the content and re-organise them according to their own needs. The links below the image will provide more information about creating, organising and managing courses.
- Course settings - how to control how your course appears to participants
- Course formats - the different ways your course sections might be laid out
- Course homepage - an overview of a typical course home page
- Restrict access according to conditions such as dates, grade obtained, group or activity completion
- Stealth activities - activities are not shown on the course page but remain usable by students
- Course FAQ - a list of frequently asked questions about Moodle courses