URL resource FAQ
From Carleton Moodle Docs
Why can't I get my URL to open in a new window?
The default settings for displaying a URL resource are: Automatic, Embed, Open or Popup. However, there are other display options too which the site admin can select from Settings > Site Administration > Plugins > Activity Modules > URL If you don't have the option to display your URL in a new window, check this setting has been enabled.
How can I change the top frame size when displaying a URL in a frame?
- Login as an admin and go to Settings > Site administration > Plugins > Activity modules > URL.
- Change the 'Frame height' setting.
- Click the 'Save changes' button.
- If you think your teachers would prefer a different term then if you have administrator privileges, go to Settings > Site Administration > Language > Language customisation.
- If appropriate, choose your language and then click "Check out strings into the translator".
- Select from mod: URL.php and change the text you wish there.