Difference between revisions of "Questionnaire module"
From Carleton Moodle Docs
|Line 35:||Line 35:|
Latest revision as of 14:23, 12 June 2018
The Moodle Questionnaire module allows you to survey Moodle course participants. It is a contributed module which can be downloaded from the Moodle Plugins Directory. It allows teachers to create a wide range of questions to get student feedback e.g. on a course or activities. The goals of the Questionnaire module are quite different from those of the Moodle Lesson or Quiz modules. With Questionnaire you do not test or assess the student, you gather data.
Summary of features
Types of questions
- Check Boxes
- Date Box
- Dropdown choices
- Essay box - HTML editor possible, set width and height of box
- Numeric - can set length and number of decimal places
- Radio buttons - have labels you determine for each question
- Scale - can customize in many ways
- Text box
You can also place:
- Page breaks
- Labels - might be used to give an overview of next set of questions
Types of reports
- Responses can be viewed by everyone or select group
Export text file
Responses can be exported as a Tab separated text file.
- Each column contains a field for: Submitted on (date time), Institution, Department, Course, ID (user ID), Full name, Username, and each question.
- The settings allow two check boxes to show the user choice code and to show the use choice text.