Difference between revisions of "Managing content"
From Carleton Moodle Docs
|Line 11:||Line 11:|
Latest revision as of 16:17, 15 June 2018
Moodle is not primarily a content management system but it does offer a range of ways to import, export and manage digital content of any kind to enable and support learning. The following links will provide more information:
- Working with files - how to upload files and folders to Moodle.
- Repositories - how to import content into Moodle from external storage sites like Youtube, Google docs etc.
- Working with media - how best to upload and display images, sound, video and embedded content.
- formats - formats for downloading data such as logs, assignment submissions, quiz results and feedback responses.
- Document converters - plugins for converting uploaded assignment submissions to PDF format for teachers to annotate.
- Filters - how to display links,media players, Maths symbols, emoticons and more.
- Licences - how to display and choose an appropriate licence for your files.