Difference between revisions of "Heatmap block"
From Carleton Moodle Docs
(→Capabilities (Controlling who sees parts of the block))
|Line 36:||Line 36:|
Revision as of 17:14, 15 June 2018
|Maintainer(s)||Michael de Raadt|
- The Heatmap block overlays a heatmap onto a course to highlight activities with more or less activity.
- Counts of visits and unique users to each activity is also shown.
- The Heatmap can be toggled off when it is not needed.
Setting up a Heatmap in a course
Once the Heatmap block is installed, you can use it in a course as follows.
- Turn editing on
- Add the Heatmap block to your page (How to add a block)
- Toggle the Heatmap off and on as needed