From Carleton Moodle Docs
Revision as of 13:28, 19 October 2020 by Younga3
- H5P is an abbreviation for HTML5 Package. It enables educators to create content such as interactive videos, quizzes and presentations.
- Existing H5P activities (created for example on h5p.org or h5p.com) may be embedded into Moodle either by linking the URL or by uploading the file.
Watch [this screencast https://youtu.be/N001fo4E_uw] for extra information.
H5P question types
Adding H5P content
- As a course teacher, click the H5P button in the Atto editor (1)
- Either embed the link from the site where your H5P content was created, or upload the file (2)
- Click 'H5P options' to decide what to display to students. (3)
- Click Insert 'H5P' (4)
If the Display H5P filter is enabled by the admin, then simply paste the URL into a text editor and save:
Downloading H5P content
- If the creator of the H5P activity has allowed, you can easily download the corresponding .h5p file.
- In the Moodle course (or the h5p.org homepage),in the H5P activity you want
- Click on the 'Reuse content' button
- In the window above (you might need to scroll well above) there will be a blue colored link to 'Download as an .h5p file'. Click on it
- Take note where the .h5p file is saved in your computer.