From Carleton Moodle Docs
This page is about Answers used in a Course Lesson activity question or in a Course Quiz activity or a Question bank question. Typically students are presented with a question, they select or create an answer, which may be scored and bring additional information to the student or present a new set of information to consider.
Links to answers
- Answers used in Lesson Page
- Types of questions in a Lesson that have answers
- Quiz activity page in MoodleDocs
- Question types available in a Quiz that have answers
- The Quiz Topic Index Quiz index is also an excellent source of information about different types of questions and their types of answers.
- Lesson activity questions types are fewer in number and function differently from Quiz Question types.
Links to places to find answers
- Moodle Documentation article- do not click your mouse, you are here. Use the search field on the top right side of the page.
- Go looks for a specific page with that text
- Search looks for every use of the text
- Moodle Documentation page comments - not a good place for questions but sometimes they have answers
- Moodle forums - these are organized by interest and there are lots of them.
- Moodle social forum - for answers to real philosophical or non Moodle questions
- demo.moodle.org find your own answers in the demonstration. You can't break it, every hour it restores itself.
The Ultimate Answer to Everything
The ultimate answer to everything is of course 42. For something more specific than The Ultimate Answer to EVERYTHING, um.... may we suggest you
- Seek out your favorite spiritual adviser for additional help, or perhaps
- Go to one of the Using Moodle forums