Difference between revisions of "Activity results block"
From Carleton Moodle Docs
m (removing 3.2 info)
m (1 revision imported: Initial import from docs.moodle.org)
Revision as of 13:58, 24 June 2017
- Block settings
- Activity results
- Course completion status
- Course overview
- Course/site summary
- Latest announcements
- Latest badges
- Learning plans
- Random glossary entry
- Recent activity
- Remote RSS feeds
- Search forums
- Section links
- Self completion
- Social activities
- Upcoming events
- Blocks FAQ
- The Activity results block displays results from graded or rated activities in a course. Watch the HQ screencast Activity results block to see it in action.
- It may be set to display on the main course page, or on the page of a particular activity.
- When the block is first added, a message appears:
- This is normal, because you must then go into the block's settings to select the activity you want.
- You can then choose to display a number of highest or lowest scores, and whether to display individuals or groups.
- The block will display grades from quizzes, assignments, lessons and workshops.
- It will also display ratings from forums, glossaries and databases:
Default block settings may be defined by an admin in the block's settings page in the Site administration.